Welcome to Indigo Inflatables!
Bouncy Castle Sales, Repairs and Safety Testing!
Registered Safety Inspections Body - Indigo Inflatables
Download our 2015 brochure here!
Indigo Inflatables are now an Inspection Body as defined by the European Standard and RPII Register of Play Inspectors International http://www.playinspectors.com/. We are able to carry out initial safety tests and issue certificates if your units meet the EN14960 European Safety Standard.
All of our manufactured inflatables strictly conform to the European standard EN 14960.
Professional Bouncing castles and Inflatables sales and service
With Indigo Inflatables you are assured of quality and service. We understand that keeping your castles in good shape and repaired to the highest standards means you get the best return for your investment. So, whether you need to buy top quality new or second-hand inflatables or repair existing ones, Indigo Inflatables is where you want to be.
Our technicians have over 40 years’ combined experience and can repair and rebuild bouncing castles of all sizes. At our purpose-built facility just outside Carlow town, we’re easy to get to from anywhere in Ireland. Our focus on service and a fast turnaround means we’ll have you back on the road home in no time. Our ‘express while-you-wait’ service is also available for emergency repairs and for our many customers who drive long distances from the four corners of Ireland.
Like you, we’re in the bouncy castles business and we know how crucial it is to provide top quality, safe castles for your clients.
You’ll never be let down by Indigo Inflatables!
Quality, service and expertise guaranteed
• We manufacture from start to finish – with no middleman involved, so we keep the prices as low as possible, and still guarantee a premium quality product.
• Each and every unit purchased comes complete with a 1-year warranty.
• We work with a specialist insurance broker with experience in this sector and we can recommend their services if required.
• Our Inflatables are reinforced on all pressure points, sometimes up to 8 times.
• Our slide range, which are probably the highest durability available, have overlapping walls. No other manufacturer does this, but doing this can add up to 5 years more to the life of your slide. They are made from 600gm PVC nylon (UK Sourced material). We also have 18oz material, which is slightly heavier but probably the strongest material available suitable for inflatables.
• We make each inflatable with minimum of two deflation zips for ease of deflation. You will have your inflatable deflated in no time at all.
• Our Irish sourced threads are completely rot-proof.
• All our prices include accessories (pegs, rain cover, blower fan, etc) so there are no hidden costs. The prices quoted are the prices paid.